One of the most recognized names in cookware and kitchen products, Cuisinart first became popular when introduced to the public by culinary experts Julia Child and James Beard. In 1973, the Cuisinart food processor revolutionized the way we create fine food and healthy dishes, and since that time Cuisinart has continued its path of innovation. Under management by the Conair Corporation since 1989, Cuisinart is a universally celebrated name in kitchens across the globe. With a full-service product line including bakeware, blenders, coffeemakers, cookware, countertop appliances, kitchen tools, and much, much more, Cuisinart products are preferred by chefs and loved by consumers for durability, ease of use, superior quality, and style.
Cuisinart Multi Clad Pro 12 pc. Stainless Steel Cookware Set
- Cool grip handle solid stainless steel riveted handle
- Drip-free pouring rimTightfitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results every time you cook
- Suitable for use with induction cook tops.
- This set is made with a premium stainless steel construction and features a polished finish and aluminum core.
- Solid cast stainless steel handles stay cool when in use while tapered rims let you pour without the mess. Stainless steel lids fit snug so they seal in flavor.
- Wide handles make it easy to check on your food even with an oven mitt. Each piece is oven safe up to 500 degrees so you can easily go from stovetop to broiler to finish off your dish.
- Hand wash recommended, lids are dishwasher safe.
- Set Includes: 1.5-qt. saucepan with lid, 3-qt. saucepan with lid, 3.5-qt. saute pan with helper handle and lid, 8-qt. stockpot with lid, 8-inch skillet, 10-inch skillet, and 20 cm steamer with lid.
Question & Answer
Dishwasher Safe, Suitable for use with induction cook tops, Professional Triple Ply Construction features a core of pure aluminum and a brushed stainless exterior., Drip-Free Pouring Rim Tightfitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results, every time you cook.
Cleaning, Care & Maintenance
Fabric Care Instructions
Follow instructions provided on the tag or packaging.