Reynolds Kitchens Plastic Coated Freezer Paper is your best ally for fighting freezer burn. Wrap this thick freezer wrapping paper around leftovers, meat or fish before you store them in the freezer. The paper side allows you to help end the freezer food guessing game. The other side features a plastic coating to create a barrier for air and moisture that protects the quality, flavor and nutrition of food during freezing. Use Reynolds freezer paper to ensure your ground beef, chicken breasts or wild game come out of the freezer ready for grill with no loss of flavor or quality. This freezer wrap paper is also a great choice in the kitchen for protecting counters or lining shelves and drawers. Use this freezer paper roll as craft paper for kids’ paintings, school banners and projects, for crafting and quilting or to protect your table when kids get creative with the finger paints. The possibilities are endless.
- Freezer Paper Roll – Contains one 100 square foot roll of Reynolds Kitchens Plastic Coated Freezer Paper
- Great For Crafts— From making quilt patterns to protecting work surfaces, there?s a million ways to get crafty with this coated freezer paper
- Plastic-Coated Nonstick Inner Surface— Keep freezer burn at bay with the plastic side of this freezer paper to seal in moisture & flavor
- Write-On Freezer Paper— Use the outer paper side of this Reynolds freezer paper for easy labeling
- Durable & Reliable?Made with signature Reynolds quality & durability, you can use this freezer wrap for meat, cheese & more