N-Bone® Puppy Teething Rings deter destructive chewing from young puppy dogs. The unique ring shape and pliable texture make the rings ideal teething aid to alleviate discomfort by massaging gums while your puppy enjoys this delicious treat. N-Bone® Puppy Teething Rings are easy for floppy puppy paws to hold onto and provide a soothing and appropriate outlet for chewing. Formulated with DHA and calcium to support your puppy’s unique nutritional and development needs, our delicious Chicken flavor rings won’t damage immature teeth or upset tummies that have gluten sensitivity. N-Bone® Puppy Teething Rings are edible, 100% digestible, and rawhide-free. Looking for something to keep your young puppy dogs occupied? Look no further than N-Bone® Puppy Teething Rings!
- No added corn, wheat, or soy to be completely edible and digestible for dogs/puppies of any breed.
- Fortified with DHA and beneficial fatty acids to promote a healthy brain, ideal skin health, and a shiny coat.
- Ring-shaped puppy chew is designed specifically to help relieve sore gums and teething pain with gentle massaging action.
- Free from any plastic, nylon, or rubber, and specially crafted with calcium to support optimal bone and teeth health.
- Puppy-favorite Peanut Butter flavor helps them to chew teething rings instead of your furniture or shoes.
- Long-lasting chews to keep your dogs/puppies occupied.
Question & Answer
Assembled Product Weight
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
3.15 x 7.68 x 9.84 Inches
Animal Health Concern
Dental Care Puppy Chews Puppy Development
This treat should not be used as a replacement for your dog's normal diet. Refer to the feeding instructions for recommended serving size and provide fresh water to your pet at all times.
5 - 10 LBS: 1/4 rings 10 - 20 LBS: 1/2 rings 20 - 35 LBS: 1 rings
Rice Flour, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Water, Chicken, Natural Chicken Flavor, Oat Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Cranberries, Citric Acid (A Preservative), Brewers Dried Yeast, Cinnamon, Fennel, Algae Meal, Turmeric.