LAUSAINT HOME 43″ Outdoor Fire Pit Table, 50,000 BTU Auto-Ignition Gas Fire Pit with Glass Wind Guard (Metal)
LAUSAINT HOME 43in Fire Pit Table, Propane Gas Fire Pit Table 50,000 BTU Auto-Ignition Gas Firepit with Glass Wind Guard, CSA Certification & Blue Glass Rock, Black Metal for Outsider(Metal)
Lausaint Home OUT PLAY THE ORDINARY!
1.Durable Steel Burner
2.Fire Pit Table Lid & Tempered Glass Tabletop
3.Suitable for Outdoor Heating, Backyard BBQ and Patio Party
- Modern Style – This Gas Fire Pit design blends the style and functionality of the terrace and backyard. When not burning with a fire pit, cover the metal fire plate lid and easily convert it into an outdoor dining table, coffee table, or casual bar for a more functional experience.
- 50,000 BTU – This Propane Fire Pit Table is CSA certification, the Highest safety standard of 50,000 BTU burner rated power, The ignition function has been tested multiple times to avoid any potential problems.
- Tempered Glass Tabletop – The tabletop of the fire pit table is made of high-performance tempered glass, which is not easy to break, is heat-resistant and water-proof, and is easy to clean and maintain. The light transmission of the glass also enhances the sparkling flame effect.
- Magnetic Door & Adjustable Flame – Equipped with an easy-to-control pulse ignition system, you can adjust the flame to meet your desired temperature. The side door panel can be easily opened for you to change and conceal the propane tank, working with a standard 20-pound propane tank(NOT INCLUDED).
- Suitable Size – The size of the fire pit is L 43″ x W 22″ x H 25″ , including One fire pit table with burner lid, tempered glass wind guard, 11lbs glass stone, accessories bag (necessary screws, nuts & washers) and product manual.
Question & Answer
Outdoor Fire Pit Table
Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Weight
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
43.00 x 22.00 x 25.00 Inches
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, with the exception of fading or discoloration caused by exposure to sunlight or chemicals. This warranty runs for one year from the date your product is installed.