Experience cutting-edge kitchen technology with the Glacier Bay Gunmetal Black Stainless Steel 18-Gauge Kitchen Sink. This sink is crafted using innovative PVD and Nano technology, resulting in a durable and long-lasting coating on high-quality stainless steel. The gunmetal black kitchen sink complements any decor and offers exceptional functionality. It’s meticulously handcrafted with premium 304 series stainless steel and comes fully undercoated with a multi-layer sound-eliminating pad that also prevents condensation. It boasts a commercial-grade premium scratch-resistant PVD nano finish. Rest assured, all our kitchen sinks are guaranteed never to rust. Plus, it comes with an elegant and functional solid metal strainer.
- Featuring a stunning gunmetal black finish on durable 18-Gauge stainless steel, this sink is equipped with advanced Nano technology. This technology ensures long-lasting color while creating a water-repellent surface for improved drainage, increased surface hardness, and enhanced scratch resistance.
- Your purchase includes the kitchen sink, a chrome bottom grid, a strainer drain and drop-in clips.
- Excellent handcraft: It is handmade drop-in kitchen sink, not like pressed sinks which made by machine. All the kitchen sinks are made by the craftsmen who have more than 10 years experience in this industry.
- This gunmetal black drop-in kitchen sink is built with premium 304 stainless steel, making it highly resistant to corrosion and dents.
- Gunmetal black drop-in kitchen sink boasts a large capacity, designed to hold items like stockpots and baking sheets, providing great convenience in your daily use.
- Quiet Sink: Extra thick sound guard undercoating to minimize noise and reduce condensation of this kitchen sink, protects the cabinet from damp, mildew and deformation.
- The PVD coating technology applied to this drop-in kitchen sink is the same as the coating used for jewelry, ensuring a longer metallic luster for the gunmetal black color and increasing surface hardness, equivalent to a pencil hardness of 9H, making it more durable against stains and scratches.
- PVD coating: the PVD plating tecnology applied for this undermount kitchen sink is same as the coating technology for the jewelry, it can ensure longer metallic lustre for the gunmetal black color, as well as increase the surface hardness equivalent to a pencil hardness of 9H, more durable for stain and scratch resistance